I’ve always been a lover of all things nautical, so when deciding on lighting for our new place, I knew right away that I wanted the lights in our home to have a sea faring feel. Here are some picks for your sea inspired home!
1. Add a couple over an island or breakfast bar.
2. So cute in a kids bath!
3. Amazing price for such a designer look. Add woven seagrass shades to complete the look!
4. Tucked next to a nail head leather chair, its the perfect compliment for a nod to nautical.
5. LOVE this in a bathroom, quirky in pairs on a dining room wall, beach cottage when done outside.
6. So much more affordable than it’s designer counterparts!
7. Just a wink of beach theme. Reminds me of seaglass found in the sand.
1. Oh my! I am in love! Actually not too bad if only buying one for a flush mount hall light or bathroom light. A few of these mounted on a kitchen ceiling would be SO cool though.
2. Absolutely stunning in person! Feminine and beachy. Fab over a vintage style soaking tub or contrast it in a dining room with a super rustic table and wicker chairs.
3. This beauty doubles as art in a living room!
4. Just gorgeous in a powder room. Could also see them in a built in wet bar area with a hammered copper sink.
5. Gorgeous ocean colored lamp with textured linen shade, would look so pretty next to the bed!
6. Put a few over an island or use the larger version over a breakfast table.
Can’t wait to show you guys the two new nautical lighting fixtures we’ve added to our home! Stay tuned.