Although my favorite time of the year is actually the warm months of Summer, I absolutely LOVE Halloween! I guess it’s the actress in me that just adores the idea of dressing up in costume and putting on crazy makeup. Oh yeah, and I love a wig! But my love for this spooky time of the year doesn’t end there…movies, decor, food..if its spooky, I’m into it!
Our neighborhood is in full Halloween mode right now in fact. Everyone has their home decked out in scary decorations including pumpkins, ghosts, tombstones, and demons. I’m so proud of our 3 year old for embracing the holiday as well and NOT being scared like most kids her age are. She’s crazy into it too!
Well, with just weeks away from Halloween (and the season premiere of Walking Dead on AMC!), I thought some spooky inspired items for your home were in order. Sometimes the best Halloween decorations are the ones that don’t SCREAM Halloween!
1. Unstretched Encyclopedia Skull and Bone Canvas $59-$199 @ Pottery Barn
2. Phantom Pillar Holder 17.5″-Black $19.95 @ Z Gallerie
3. Brass Claw Bottle Opener $24.00 @ Jayson Home and Garden
4. Gothic Quatrefoil Mirror $799 @ Restoration Hardware
5. Magnetic Specimen- Cicada-2 per box $12 @Van Rozeboom Interiors
6. Bride of Frankenstein Tintype $38.00 @Obscuro shop on Etsy
7. Ruby Colored Wine Glasses (2) $16.95 @TwoVintageAvenue on Etsy
8. McAllister Silhouette Plates $65.00 each @ Jayson Home and Garden
9. Spiderwebs Under Glass from $45.00 each @ ABC Home 1
10. Vintage Fencing Mask $95.00 @ Gothic Rose Antiques
11. Antique German Wall Clock $595.00 @ Gothic Rose Antiques